Privacy – General information
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “Regulation”), INAZ SRL Società Unipersonale (hereinafter, “INAZ”), with registered office in Viale Monza 268, 20128 MILAN, as Data Controller, wishes to inform you that:
The personal and personal data you provide through registration or navigation on the site www.inaz.it and related sites owned by INAZ (hereinafter referred to as the “Sites“) are processed in compliance with the Regulations and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein and are strictly necessary in order to pursue the purposes referred to in paragraph 2. Simply accessing the Sites does not require you to enter your personal information. In order to use the online service ‘contacts’, to receive the Company’s newsletters and to have access to other additional services, you must provide your personal data.
Inaz collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- provide feedback to any reports or requests for information you forwarded through the “Contacts” section;
- send you newsletters;
- To send you promotional communications regarding products, services and events organized by Inaz;
- profiling activities, in order to send you promotional communications of interest;
- management of training courses, also provided in e-learning mode;
With reference to the purposes (c) and d) of this informative report, the treatment of your data can be carried out only with your explicit consent.
With reference to the purpose e) of this statement, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the person concerned is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same. Therefore, your refusal, even partial, to provide such data would make it impossible to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
The conferment of your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to process the data or to give consent to the processing of Article 2 (c) and d) of this policy will result in our inability to send you communications to inform you about Inaz products, services and events or to provide you with targeted marketing communications based on your interests. Any subsequent opposition or revocation to the processing of personal data for the above purposes will result in the immediate cancellation of your data and the consequent use of the services provided for the purpose referred to in paragraph 2. (c) and d). In case of consent to the profiling activity indicated in point 2 lett. d) above, it will involve automated activity in order to place you in a category of individuals with similar characteristics based on the services you have used, your location or additional information you have provided to us.
The processing will be carried out both manually and using electronic instruments, in compliance with all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information pursuant to the Regulations. Your data may be processed within the Inaz organization by all data processors appointed in writing and trained on the obligations under the GDPR, as well as by employees of other Inaz Group companies, who will be appointed as data processors.
Your data will not be disseminated. With reference to communications relating to commercial initiatives, announcements of new products, services and offers from Inaz, these will also be sent by third parties who are part of the Inaz sales and technical assistance network, appointed as external data processors;
The data you provide will be stored in our database located in the European Union. With reference to the management of training courses provided in e-learning mode, Inaz Srl communicates your personal data to “LogMeIn”, based in Boston, MA, 02210, United States, which processes them as autonomous owner. This transfer of Data will take place in compliance with the conditions provided for in Articles 44 et seq. of the GDPR. Your personal data may be kept for the time necessary to pursue the purposes listed above and in particular:
- With reference to the purpose of responding to requests for information, your data will be kept for 24 months;
- With reference to the purpose of sending newsletters, the data will be kept until it is cancelled from the service;
- With reference to marketing communications, your data will be stored for 24 months;
- With reference to profiling activities, data will be kept for 12 months.
- With reference to the management of the training courses organized by the company, your data will be stored in paper and/or electronic form within the terms provided by law for the conservation of administrative documents and business correspondence.
At the end of the previously defined retention period, your data will be deleted.
This is without prejudice to the exceptional need to retain data in order to defend the rights of Inaz in relation to disputes existing at the time of the request, or on the instructions of public authorities. You may at any time object to the processing of your data for the purpose of sending promotional communications by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Controller pursuant to art. 24 of the Regulation, is INAZ SRL Società Unipersonale with registered office in Viale Monza n. 268 – 20128 Milan, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative, Tel. 02-277181, Fax 02-2047655, website: www.inaz.it; The Data Controller can be contacted by Tel. 02-277181, Fax 02-2047655 or website www.inaz.it. You may at any time exercise your rights under Art. 6 against the Data Controller, by contacting Inaz at the email address email@example.com.
The Data Controller has also appointed, pursuant to art. 37 ff. of the Regulation, a Data Protection Officer (also known as DPO), domiciled for the purpose at the Data Controller and who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of your rights.
Pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the Regulations, we would like to remind you that you have the right to:
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the cancellation of your personal data in the following cases (a) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of the data if it is processed on the basis of your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of personal data relating to you where it is processed for our legitimate interests; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to point out that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to enable you to comply with a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a legal claim (so-called right of erasure);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use in the following cases (a) You challenge the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you nevertheless object to the deletion of your personal data by us; (c) personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) You have objected to the processing and are awaiting verification as to whether our legitimate reasons for processing prevail over those of the data subject (i.e. the right to restriction);
- to obtain the cessation of processing in cases where your personal data are processed for our legitimate interest and you contest the existence of this interest (so-called right of objection);
- to receive in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format the personal data that concern you processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability).
Finally, we remind you that you have the right to apply to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome RM) to enforce your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.