Inaz Datacenter: legal, access and continuity security
The Inaz Datacenter located in Milan meets the highest standards of security and performance in terms of compliance, accessibility and continuity.
In our Milan office we have designed, built and enhanced over time an excellent cloud infrastructure: a proprietary server farm that meets the highest standards of security and performance in terms of compliance, accessibility and continuity.
INAZ DATACENTER: FEATURES
- Legal Security. The physical location of data might seem irrelevant when it comes to the cloud. Yet the legal protection of data depends on where it is stored. With Inaz your data are physically resident in Italy, in Milan, Viale Monza 268. And you know for sure that they are protected by Italian law.
- Access Security. Data is important, which is why our setup meets the highest standards and ensures maximum speed:
- Server farm that holds data uses HP and IBM technologies
- The management system for information security is certified according to the international standard: see all Inaz certifications
- Continuity Security. Any complex technological system, even the best, can fail. That’s why Inaz guarantees a fast and secure response and recovery system.
- In case of blackout the continuity of the service is guaranteed by UPS and generator set
- In case of business interruption, the Business Continuity plan is triggered for the rapid restoration of essential IT services.
- To face serious emergencies there is the Disaster Recovery procedure from the site located inside the Internet Data Center in Turin.